NEO The Body 2.0 Speedriding Harness !NEW VERSION!
The Body is the first ever harness designed specifically for speedriding, with a focus on the freeride ski position.
This totally new design gives the rider a real ski position while making the transitions back to seated flight smooth and effortless.
The harness attachment points are located closer to the body for a natural standing position – when the glider lifts overhead, or when the skier leans to the side in an upright ski posture – throughout all ski movements, the harness allows the wing to be controlled independently.
For the legs we developed truly independent leg straps which allow creativity when freeriding steep slopes, without causing the wing to be sent in an opposing direction by skiing weight shift. When combined with the NEO X-Ride and S-Ride, this new harness creates a synergistic relationship between the pilot and the wing, in which the skier leads and the wing follows.
The Body 2.0 keeps the strong features of its predecessor with a geometry dedicated to speedriding. Its locking system enables the pilot to put the harness on even when one has skis on.
What’s new on the second version of the Body?
– More ergonomic and more comfortable
– Independent, precise locking and setting systems
– A bigger back pocket (25L) with multiple storage pockets
– The leg straps are inserted in a sheath for more comfort
– Camelbak routing on the left shoulder
– Removable seat support for longer flights or soaring flights
Beginner pilots and riders will experience a more forgiving behaviour on take-off, with softer roll and less aggressive wing reactions, speeding their progression.
The Body 2.0 by NEO includes the latest technology in back protection : The Koroyd Propack. This extremely thin, light and breathable protection has huge energy deceleration on impact.
The Body 2.0 has a large back pocket to store your glider bag when you ride, as well as multiple storage pockets. A lateral pocket allows you to stow your fast-packing bag before taking off. An automatic clip on the shoulder strap allows you to attach the NEO SpeedPack (incl. with NEO gliders or available as an accessory), for skiing transitions.
The Body 2.0 secures the pilot with three easily adjustable manual buckles. The harness should be used with the leg straps tightly secured for optimum comfort and more precision handling.
The Body 2.0 features :
– NEO Body 2.0 harness (3 sizes : S – M – L)
– The Koroyd Propack back protector
– A removable seat support
– 2 Austrialpin Stratus carabiners (optional)
– 2 side pockets, 1 zipped pocket, 1 large back pocket, 1 stretch pocket, 1 top pocket
– Main materials: Polyamide, polyester 3D mesh, PE foam, leather, NEO buckles
– Made in France
– Certification: EN1651
– Weight: (including Koroyd protection, without carabiners): 1460g; production gap +/- 10 %
Owners Manual available as a pdf download here
Sizes: S – 170cm, M – 165-180cm, L – 175-195cm
Stock code: F-NEO-Body2