GEOS N°11 Small, Hand Held, High Precision Portable Weather Station
GEOS N°11 is a high performance scientific instrument featuring only the latest generation, industrial quality, Swiss-made sensors and industry quality components and benefiting from 25 years of experience developing measuring devices.
The Skywatch GEOS N°11 is specially designed for intensive use in harsh environments. Multi-purpose, accurate and equipped with a large memory capacities with the ability of real time data transfer, the GEOS N°11 and its accessories are particularly well adapted for numerous activities:
• Agriculture; control of wind speed and direction before using sprayed chemicals.
• Agri-foodstuff; control of storage environment (temperature, humidity).
• Automobile; high-performance engine mechanics (density, altitude).
• Aviation; reading of the Flight Level, height, finesse, pressure, altitude, altitude variation, etc..
• Rappelling; check the height when rappelling down.
• HVAC; air flows and temperature measurements.
• Sporting events; control of weather conditions during meetings, contests validation.
• Trekking; recording of extreme conditions (mountains, deserts, polar spots), warning of sudden weather changes, wind chill indication.
• Civil engineering; security on sites, labor working conditions.
• Geology; altitude and stratum measurement.
• Military; heat stroke prevention, long range shooters, skydiving, artillery, weather conditions checking in case of chemical attacks.
• Firefighters; managing the risk of forest fire propagation (wind speed and direction).
• Reptiles; control and maintenance of livable conditions (temperature and humidity).
• Rescue teams; evaluation of weather conditions for rescue and survival operations (coast guards, air rescue, etc.).
• Science; meteorology, environment, aerodynamic, etc.
• Sports and leisure; mountain bikes, climbing, alpinism, hiking, bow shooting, fishing, golf, scale models, kites, etc..
• Free flight; hang gliding, paragliding, skydiving, balloon, base jump, wing flight.
• Volcanology; crater height measurement, risk evaluation of gas emanation, etc.
Link to User Manual pdf (opens in a new tab)
• Current, average, maximum wind speed anemometer
• Current, minimum, maximum, windchill, minimum, maximum windchill
• Current relative, minimum relative, maximum relative humidity and dew point
• Absolute pressure, relative pressure (QNH), pressure corrected to the official airfield elevation (QFE)
• Altitude and maximum altitude
• Weather tendencies
• Density Altitude
• Flight Level
• Flight L/D, Glide, Finesse
• Digital and analogical electronic compass, to the degree (Geographic North or Magnetic North)
• Clock, Date
• Battery level status
• High efficient LEC micro flashlight
• Manual and automatic data recording
• PC Data Transfer by induction (RS232 or USB port)
Optional extras: USB Interface & Software for computer download, Cordura carrying pouch.
Stock code: JDC-Geos11